Friday, January 21, 2011

Indian Ordnance Factory (HVF), Chennai requires Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electricians etc

Indian Ordnance Factories Hires Multiple Positions In Chennai 2011

Applications are invited for filling up the following posts:-
1. Fitter (SS)
No. of Posts: 295
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
2. Machinist (SS)
No. of Posts: 195
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
3. Welder (SS)
No. of Posts: 72
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
4. Fitter Electronics (SS)
No. of Posts: 25
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
5. Electrician (SS)
No. of Posts: 35
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
6. Blacksmith (SS)
No. of Posts: 15
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
7. Examiner (SS)
No. of Posts: 22
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the trade of Fitter,Machinist,Welder,Electrician,Fitter Electronic,failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder in the Electronic/Machinist.
8. Painter (SS)
No. of Posts: 8
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Qualification:
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in the relevant trade failing which by I.T.I. or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
How To Apply:
Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten in the following format only.Applications should be addressed to the General Manager,Heavy Vehicles Factory,Avadi,Chennai – 600054 (Tamil Nadu) and the same should reach within 21 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
Address:
Indian Ordnance Factories
Heavy Vehicles Factory
Avadi,Chennai – 600054
Advertisement Details: Employment News (15-21Jan) Page 57

No comments:

Post a Comment